Kim is a writer with more than a decade of experience, and a food enthusiast. When she's not spending her time writing about her favourite dishes, you can find her in the cake aisle of her local supermarket, or making a mess in the kitchen.

Pouring cream into bowl

What Is Table Cream?

Table cream is often commonly called light cream or coffee cream, which gives you a good idea of what the dairy product is used for: coffee and other hot drinks. In the UK, table cream is commonly referred to as single cream.   Table cream usually has a milk fat percentage of 18%, but different brands […]

What Is Table Cream? Read More »